Riverton Country Club is proud to continue the tradition of offering the use of caddies while playing golf. We are always seeking highly motivated, energetic individuals to serve as caddies. If you are interseted in more information, please see below.
Are you looking for a summer job that affords the:
- Opportunity to earn good money during flexible hours, allowing you to plan around your numerous extracurricular activities.
- Exposure to positive role models – you will have the chance to learn from and work for mature and successful individuals.
- Opportunity to have a great work environment – caddies have the ability to work outside and to interact with their peers, giving them a means to make friends while working.
- Ability to work and exercise – the same health benefits for golfers apply for caddies.
- Opportunity to be awarded a J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship for college education expenses.
Riverton Country Club is currently looking to grow the caddie program with caddies who meet the following qualifications:
- Can walk 4-5 miles while carrying 25-50 pounds on their shoulders.
- Have general knowledge of the game of golf, including rules and etiquette.
- Willing to work hard, learn, and grow as a caddie.
If you're interested in starting the caddie at Riverton Country Club in Cinnaminson, NJ, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, cell phone number and let us know why you think you will be a great caddie!